RES_4

Antonio Banderas Heart Attack Actor Says He Is Fine

Antonio Banderas Suffered Heart Attack In January Says He
Antonio Banderas Suffered Heart Attack In January Says He

Antonio banderas, 56, reveals he is fine after suffering a heart attack in january this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Antonio banderas on 'pain and glory' and the heart attack that changed his life the spanish actor says he had always been slow to cry, but things changed after a recent cardiac event. he channels. Antonio banderas says he is fine after a heart attack in january. the 56 year old actor was rushed to st. peter’s hospital in surrey outside of london when he suffered chest pains while exercising earlier this year and although it was found to be a heart attack, antonio insists it wasn’t as serious as it sounds. Madrid — antonio banderas says he has recovered from a heart attack he had two months ago. the 56 year old actor told spanish journalists that "i suffered a heart attack on jan. 26, but it wasn. Antonio banderas says he is fine after a heart attack in january the 56 year old actor was rushed to st. peter's hospital in surrey outside of london when he suffered chest pains while exercising earlier this year and although it was found to be a heart attack, antonio insists it wasn't as serious as it sounds.

Antonio Banderas Says He S Fine After Heart Attack Moviefone
Antonio Banderas Says He S Fine After Heart Attack Moviefone

Antonio banderas says heart attack was 'one of the best things to happen' my family and my vocation as an actor," he continued. saved his life when he had the heart attack. banderas. Antonio banderas revealed during a press conference this weekend that he had a heart attack in january, but everyone should calm down because it "wasn't serious." "i had a heart attack on january. Antonio banderas recently won best actor at cannes for "pain and glory." he also says he will love ex wife melanie for "the rest of my life." antonio banderas in new film after heart attack. The actor said the “material girl” singer offered him the chance to remove the scenes he was in if he was uncomfortable, but ultimately, he was fine with it. related: antonio banderas says ex. Antonio banderas wants his fans to know that he’s doing just fine following a health scare. “biggest loser” host bob harper feeling “better” after heart attack.

Related image with antonio banderas heart attack actor says he is fine

Related image with antonio banderas heart attack actor says he is fine